- Price NPR 3,000
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations British Council Nepal
We can help you prepare for the IELTS test through a variety of resources, including a face-to-face workshop.
Four great reasons to prepare for IELTS with us are:
- our qualified English language teachers
- getting the best IELTS preparation from an IELTS authority
- working with a cultural organization that offers you opportunities to experience British culture
- hi-tech classroom facilities.
Our one-day IELTS preparation workshop familiarises you with the IELTS test format. By knowing what the test involves you will be able to perform more confidently on the day. In addition you will be given invaluable exam technique strategies and the opportunity to practise them.
In the workshop you will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the exam
- Effective writing tips and technique
- Enhancing speaking skills and practice
- Listening paper approaches and practice
- Reading paper strategies and sample question
- Useful websites and further practice materials
- How you can continue to study for the exam
Founded in 1934, The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
We work in more than 100 countries and our 8,000 staff – including 2,000 teachers – work with thousands of professionals and policy makers and millions of young people every year by teaching English, sharing the arts and delivering education and society programmes.
We have been working in Nepal since 1959, starting with a library at Kantipath. We now offer services in six cities in Nepal and employ more than 30 staff members. Our office and learning centre is based in Kathmandu.See all British Council Nepal courses