What is IELTS?
IELTS test was created to check the level of English language proficiency. It was developed for those who intent to study or work in English speaking countries. However, these days IELTS is recognized as a universal measurement of knowledge of English all over the world. For example, in Malaysia you need IELTS for entering any university where the medium of instruction is English. As an alternative, you might have to sit for EPT (English Placement Test) - a university exam.
IELTS was created to check any level of knowledge of a candidate; there for you can receive even minimal result. The band score of the exam can vary from 1 (the lowest) to 9 (the highest). However, to be accepted at a university you will need as minimum as 6.5.
Out of all the international exams only IELTS is accepted and recognized in any corner of the world. It is important to consider that there are two Modules of the exam:
- Academic Module: you have to take this module if you intent to study at a university abroad. As it was mentioned above, you need a band score as minimum as 6.5, for some faculties - 7
- General Module: you have to take this module if you intent to immigrate or work in English speaking countries.
- IELTS certificate is accepted all over the world;
- Everybody is free to take IELTS exam; there are no restrictions in terms of nationality, religion, citizenship, etc.;
- IELTS is adopted for any purpose - education (Academic module) and everyday life (General Module);
- You can take the exam as many times as you like.
- The text was created by three leaders in English language education: Cambridge English Language Assessment, IDP: IELTS Australia and British Council. It has one universal standard;
- The exam has a simple and clear band score.
- Every candidate who had obtained the IELTS certificate can be sure in its practical use;
- IELTS certificate can be used for different purposes: applying to a university, immigration, job seeking;
- IELTS is accepted by universities, employers, embassies of the countries where English is used as a language of communication;
If you want to immigrate, study or work a broad- IELTS is an important step to make your dream come true.
About Awesome English Language Center
- The institute was registered with the Ministry of Education of Malaysia
- Specializing in 4 modules of English language; Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing Skills
- Awesome Academy Center further conducts IELTS Preparation programs for its learners with an objective to enable them continue their higher education in any authenticated institutions and universities throughout Malaysia
- The primary objectives of Awesome Learning and Training Center are to:
- Provide professional educational services that surpass client aspirations
- Efficiently contribute to the advancement of society through capacity building by helping client-students achieve language proficiency
- Improve interpersonal skills