- Price TBA
- Duration 6 to 12 Weeks
- Locations Heliopolis
IELTS Course are designed to prepare you for the Cambridge International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination.
IELTS preparation courses are made up of intensive lessons focusing on the academic skills – reading, listening, speaking and writing English – needed to pass the IELTS test.
In this course, you learn the International English Language Testing System IELTS ® skills required to pass the IELTS ® exam. You will receive a CD of material including the IELTS Book and exam bank questions. You also receive the Campus Education IELTS ® attendance Certificate .
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an internationally accepted test of English proficiency used by tertiary institutions and other organizations.
- The IELTS English test is accepted by universities and employers in Egypt and around the world, including most USA universities. More than 3000 USA Universities, institutions and programmers accept IELTS as an alternative to TOEFL.
This course is designed for students from non-English speaking backgrounds who:
- For aged over 18 years.
- Want to increase their English ability.
- Want to use and learn English in an English speaking professional environment.
- Want to gain a successful IELTS examination score.
- Want to study at university, further education or gain employment aboard.
he aim of the course is to prepare students for taking the IELTS test by teaching strategies necessary for this exam. It also familiarizes students with the structure of the test and what tasks they may be expected to complete.
At the end of study of IELTS Intensive Preparation Course students should be able to:
SPEAK:Give a presentation; participate in an interview; participate in a group discussion; carry out goods and services transactions; report information,events and activities.
LISTEN: Listen critically; listen for a more detailed understanding of text;extract key points from an oral account; interpret context in conversation.
READ: Read critically; read intensively; demonstrate more advanced dictionary skills;demonstrate speed reading skills.
WRITE: Write an essay; write a summary of a text; reconstruct a text from written notes; write formal letters; edit and correct own written texts.
There are two versions of IELTS to choose from:
- IELTS Academic.
- IELTS General Training.
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses