Preparing and planning for IELTS significantly increases your chances of success. And as co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned than we are to help you get the score you need. This course is all about giving you a competitive edge when you enter the testing room.
ON THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
- Learn about the four different test modules; listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Develop exam skills and strategies
- Take sample tests and receive personalised feedback
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS COURSE AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL?
Improve your chances of IELTS success with the world's English experts and you will:
- Be taught by highly qualified teachers
- Practise modules of the exam
- Be equipped to anticipate question types and answer them confidently
- Be provided with individualised advice and support
- Gain access to IELTS ;online support to help you continue learning outside the classroom
HOW IS THIS COURSE STRUCTURED?
We have a range of IELTS preparation courses to cater for your needs:
- General or Academic IELTS courses: covers all 4 modules of the exam
- Academic IELTS Reading and Writing short courses: covers the reading and writing modules of the exam
- Academic / General IELTS Listening and Speaking short courses: covers the listening and speaking modules of the exam.
About British Council Egypt
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Our purpose is to create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide.
The British Council’s office in Egypt was established in 1938 as one of our first overseas offices, and it remains one of our most important operations today. We are delighted to be celebrating our 75th anniversary in Egypt in 2013.
We work in three key areas: Arts, English and Education and Society, with a focus on young people. The themes of ‘employability’ and ‘voice’ cut across all the work we do:
Employability – to support young people to achieve the education, qualifications and skills needed to gain a job.
Voice – to develop new and existing platforms and tools to support young people seeking to have their voices heard.
Teaching English and delivering UK qualifications in Egypt are a key part of what we do.See all British Council Egypt courses