- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This course is a follow on to the Cisco ICM Product Training Part 1 (ICMP1) v7.0 and provides ICM system administrators, maintenance personnel, and Cisco partners the knowledge and experience necessary to install, set-up, support, and troubleshoot the Cisco Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise Edition. The course covers deployment models, deployment planning, ICM processes, functional descriptions, and fault tolerance. Students will use a basic design (based on the ICMPT1 class) and create a duplexed ICM Central Controller with two contact centers. They will build a simple SQL database for use in database routing. After installing the required software, the students will set up their labs, and using the knowledge gained previously in ICMPT1, the students will configure and script for their business logic. The course includes monitoring and troubleshooting the Lab built during this class. Support Tools, command line and various other troubleshooting aids and techniques are discussed. This course is based on ICM Enterprise Release7.0.
- Channel Partners/Resellers
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of ICM system and environment.
- Demonstrate an overall understanding of ICM Processes
- Use the ICM tools for basic System Administration and troubleshooting.
- Install the software for ICM in a duplexed Enterprise ICM environment.
- Configure and script the ICM to support Business Rules.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and monitor the ICM system.
- Course Introduction
- Architecture and Deployment
- Lab Design
- Lab Software
- Building an ICM Instance
- ICM Monitoring and Troubleshooting
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses