European Computer Driving Licenses (ECDL), known as ICDL outside Europe, is the global standard in end-user computer skills, offering candidates an internationally recognized certification that is supported by governments, computer societies, international organizations and commercial corporations globally. ECDL/ICDL is the world’s largest end-user computer skills certification program, with more than 7 million candidates in 148 countries. ECDL/ICDL raises the level of ICT and computer skills and allows candidates to be more productive at home and at work. ECDL/ICDL also improves job prospects by providing an internationally recognized qualification. With a superior syllabus–uniquely validated to ensure that it is always relevant, up-to-date and meaningful–candidates can be confident that ECDL/ICDL offers a certification of unrivalled quality.
- ICDL Module 1: Concepts of Information Technology (IT)
- ICDL Module 2: Using the Computer and Managing Files
- ICDL Module 3: Word Processing
- ICDL Module 4: Spreadsheets
- ICDL Module 5: Database
- ICDL Module 6: Presentation
- ICDL Module 7: Information and Communication
- The package provides an overview of computer hardware, storage, software, and security and copyright considerations.
- It provides introductory instruction on using a personal computer and managing files
- The package also teaches trainees how to use various PC applications including word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, browser, and electronic mail applications.
Premiere Training and Consulting established and since then it has had a noticeably big impact on the Training and Development industry. This is primarily attributed to the fact that it has been excellence-driven right from the start. This is reflected in the company’s relentless efforts to attain accreditation from the most prestigious academic education institutions worldwide to ensure quality learning to its seekers.
Premier’s success in attaining accreditation was not granted until all its offered courses has been assured that they meet the standards of course design, delivery and monitoring set by those international accreditation bodies. This success is not only due to our accreditation status, nor the way They structure and deliver our courses, but also our people, and our guiding principles.
The professional learning solutions that They offer are geared towards achieving the best return on investment for inpiduals and organizations.
Our training can be pided into the following key learning portfolios:
- International Vocational Qualifications and Certifications,
- Business and Management,
- Soft Skills and Personal Growth Development,
- Sales and Marketing,
- Education Development,
- English Language,
- Information Technology.
"The achievement credentials offered to participants vary betTheyen awards, certificates of achievement, and professional diplomas."
Premier has Theyll understood the urgent instant need for professional development in the fast-paced world that They live in which has shaped its training materials and methods. They offer the best off-the-shelf courses as Theyll as customized material based on the customers’ business needs reached through professional needs analysis that the company insists on running before taking on any project. Also, our training methods vary; they include extended trainings, a few-days/hours workshops, on-the-job training, and one-on-one training as Theyll. Whatever the training is and hoTheyver it is delivered, all the customers’ needs and the learners’ learning styles are closely met.See all Premier Training & Consulting courses