- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Location Jordan
- The new Incoterms® rules take into account.
- The latest developments in commercial practice, and the updates.
- Add two new rules and deletes four of the former rules.
- To assist buyers and sellers in stating each party's obligations under an international contract.
- help traders avoid costly misunderstandings by clarifying the tasks, costs and risks involved in the delivery of goods from sellers to buyers.
This course is recommended for:
- Freight Forwarders.
- Ground Handling Agents (GHA).
- Customs Agents/Brokers.
- ICC INCOTERMS 1980, 1990, 2000 & 2010.
- New major revisions to Incoterms 2010.
- Definition of the 11 Incoterms 2010.
- Review of the different groups of terms.
- Transfer of Risk from the Seller to the Buyer.
- Responsibility for Insurance.
- Costs Associated with Each Term.
- Advantages and disadvantages of each term.
- Know the proper use of the Incoterms 2010 terms.
- Examine the costs, responsibilities & rights associated for buyers & sellers.
- Learn the applicable Incoterms under different transport modes.
- Understand the critical points in Incoterms.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses