- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
PLEASE NOTE: This course is also available as an Instructor Led Online Course, IBM WebSphere Message Broker V8 Application Development II (Remote Classroom) (VM674GB) Please note this option does not require any travel.
This instructor-led course provides an intermediate-level continuation of the topics that were introduced in IBM WebSphere Message Broker V8 Application Development I (WM664GB) and (VM664GB).
This course extends your knowledge of the WebSphere Message Broker product, focusing on using WebSphere Message Broker to develop, deploy, and support platform-independent message flow applications. These applications use various messaging topologies to transport messages between service requestors and service providers, and also allow the messages to be routed, transformed, and enriched during processing.
Topics in this course include writing message flows that use web services, working with JMS transports, modeling and testing messages with the Data Format Description Language (DFDL), and aggregating messages from multiple sources. You also learn how to extend message flows to interact with FTP servers and other products, and how to use the publish/subscribe messaging topology. They implement built-in patterns and learn how to develop, test, and deploy user-defined patterns. You also learn how WebSphere Message Broker interacts with other products, and how to use the record and replay facility to capture and view messages during processing. Extensive labs throughout the course enable you to practice your new skills.
This intermediate course is designed for experienced integration specialists and senior-level developers with experience in WebSphere Message Broker application development.
You should successfully complete IBM WebSphere Message Broker V8 Application Development I (WM664GB) or (VM664GB),which introduces fundamental WebSphere Message Broker development topics that are necessary for success in this course
- Course introduction
- Web services support
- Exercise: Implementing web services with WebSphere Message Broker
- Additional message transport facilities
- Exercise: Implementing a message flow that uses Java Message Services
- Implementing message security
- Exercise: Implementing WebSphere Message Broker runtime security
- Using and creating patterns for reusability
- Exercise: Creating and implementing a user-defined pattern
- Advanced ESQL and development considerations
- Exercise: Implementing message aggregation
- Developing cross-technology enterprise service bus solutions
- Modeling messages with Data Format Description Language
- Exercise: Creating a DFDL message model
- Course summary
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses