- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course course teaches the administrative functions necessary to plan, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot an IBM Workload Scheduler 9.1 or 9.2 network. This course includes an in-depth look at designing an IBM Workload Scheduler network architecture, background processes in Workload Scheduler, workstation and network configuration options, workload production cycle and processing, effective use of Workload Scheduler security, and techniques for Identifying and resolving common problems. Training occurs in a classroom environment or online instructor-led facility. Hands-on lab exercises include planning a network, defining workstations and domains, and installing and configuring Workload Scheduler components.
This intermediate-level course is for Tivoli Workload Scheduler administrators responsible for designing Workload Scheduler networks, managing background process, security, configuration, and backups.
You should have:
- completed course IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler 9.2 Scheduling and Operations (TX305G).
- experience performing basic shell commands in a terminal emulator such as PuTTY or xterm.
- About Workload Automation
- Introducing Workload Scheduler
- Planning the implementation
- Installing and configuring Workload Scheduler
- Upgrading Workload Scheduler
- Configuring Workload Scheduler
- Managing the planning cycle
- Determining agent processes
- Securing Workload Scheduler
- Making Workload Scheduler highly available
- Finding and repairing problems
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses