- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course introduces and explains the System Automation for z/OS® (SAfor z/OS) components, functions, and commands that are used for System Operations. In this course, the System Automation for z/OS automation manager and automation agent run in a z/OS 1.13 environment. The automation platform, Tivoli NetView for z/OS is at version 6 release 1. The course uses several automation scenarios in single and multisystem configurations to demonstrate the concepts that are taught in the lessons. This training class is delivered in an environment with multiple opportunities for hands-on lab exercises.
This intermediate course is for operators and administrators of System Automation for z/OS.
- Use System Automation for z/OS to start and stop automated resources in a System Automation for z/OS sysplex
- Use System Automation for z/OS to monitor and control automated resources in a System Automation for z/OS sysplex
- Use System Automation for z/OS to IPL and shut down systems in a System Automation for z/OS sysplex
You should have:
- Basic z/OS operations skills
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses