- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
This instructor-led course provides hands-on practice in implementing a system automation strategy with IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms 3.2.1. The course begins with installing IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms. Students create resources for automation, their relationships and policies, and simulate system outages to test their definitions. The Student Exercises are written for LINUX platforms.
This intermediate course is for system administrators and implementers who are responsible for implementing an IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms base component environment.
- Describe the major functions and features that are currently available
- Install and customize IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms 3.2
- Migrate to new release V3.2.1
- Define resources and automation policies
- Understand the operation and administration of IBM Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms
- Use the operations console
- Perform basic problem source identification
Students should have a basic understanding of clustering concepts and a working knowledge of UNIX or Linux platforms.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses