- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course teaches you to perform a complete installation of IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 8.1. Through lectures and extensive hands-on exercises, you learn all the steps necessary to perform an installation, including hardware sizing, confirming software prerequisites, installation,creation of ObjectServers, installation of probes, installation of gateways, configuring high availability, and deploying historical event reporting. Throughout the course, you practice your knowledge through extensive hands-on exercises that emphasize the skills taught in the lectures. The lab environment for this course uses the Red Hat Linux platform.
This intermediate-level course is for anyone responsible for the installation of IBM Netcool/OMNIbus 8.1.
- Please refer to course overview for description information.
You should have the following skills:
- Practical knowledge of UNIX and typical UNIX-based tools
- Practical knowledge of Network Fault Management
- Basic understanding of database concepts, including language constructs, database versus table versus column, triggers
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V8.1 User course or equivalent experience
- Basic Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus components and concepts
- Installation prerequisites and planning
- Netcool/OMNIbus core installation
- Netcool/OMNIbus Web GUI
- Basic ObjectServer administration
- Tools and automations
- Common integrations
- ObjectServer high availability
- Process control
- Event archiving
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses