- Duration: 3 Days
Learn to perform a complete Netcool/OMNIbus Version 7.3 installation. This course includes all the steps required to install the core software components, configure an ObjectServer, install basic probes, and configure a bi-directional gateway to implement an ObjectServer high-availability configuration. You will also learn how to install and configure the Web GUI component and configure process control to implement the automated startup and management of OMNIbus components.
This intermediate-level course is for individuals tasked with installing and configuring Netcool/OMNIbus.
- Determine preinstallation requirements
- Describe the new architecture and features
- Install OMNIbus, probes, gateways, and the Web GUI
- Use Active Event List display
- Use new Event Dashboard layouts and parameters in the Web GUI
- Describe load balancing from a Tivoli Integrated Portal and Web GUI perspective
- Configure and demonstrate ObjectServer high availability
- Demonstrate the automated failover and failback options of high availability
- Configure other new features
- Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus and have prior administration experience
- Linux administration experience
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses