- Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
IBM Tivoli Netcool OMNIbus version 7.3 incorporates several advancements over previous versions of this enterprise level operations management solution. This course covers advanced administration configurations such as: Advanced migration topics, TEC migration considerations, product integrations, virtualization support, advanced SQL and query optimization. It also addresses advanced ObjectServer and Web GUI configurations, new probe and gateway remote installation and configurations, Multitiered architecture, advanced security configurations, new user authentication configurations, best practices and problem resolution. Hands-on labs reinforce the subject matter learned in class.
This advanced course is for existing OMNIbus V7.2.1 and earlier advanced administrators and users. The course is intended to update current skill sets of OMNIbus administrators, implementors, and support personnel to version 7.3 advanced functionality.
You should have previous Netcool/OMNIbus Configuration and Administration experience. Recommended courses:
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.3 User (TN013) or (TT013), and
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.3 Installation and Configuration (TN023) or (TT023) Students who have completed IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.2 Administration and Configuration (TN022) or (TT022) all meet the prerequisites for this course.
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.3 User (TN013G)
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.3 Installation and Configuration (TN023G)
- Unit 1 - Web GUI and OMNIbus Migrations/Updating
- Unit 2 - Virtualization and Operating Systems
- Unit 3 - Communications
- Unit 4 - Advanced SQL
- Unit 5 - Â Advanced Gateways
- Unit 6 - Other Probe considerations
- Unit 7 - Security
- Unit 8 - Tiered Architecture / DSD setup
- Unit 9 - Â Standards and Best Practices
- Unit 10 - Problem Resolution
- Unit 11 - Web GUI Advanced Topics
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses