- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
This course is an update to course TW260G and covers the version 5.1 product release.
Through instructor-led discussions and hands-on labs, learn how to configure IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (ITIM) 5.1 and perform typical system administration. This course covers the Tivoli Identity Manager system architecture, middleware tuning and monitoring, problem determination, and component upgrades.
This intermediate-level course is for system administrators who are responsible for the administration and configuration of IBM Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1 and agents.
- Use system logs and problem determination techniques to ensure the health of the Tivoli Identity Manager implementation and middleware
- Tune system parameters for optimal performance of Tivoli Identity Manager and middleware
- Upgrade Tivoli Identity Manager components by applying fix packs to Tivoli Identity Manager and middleware
Students should have the following:
- Basic operating system administrative skills for UNIX
- Experience with Tivoli Identity Manager and required middleware (WAS, DB2, TDS)
- Knowledge of LDAP
- TCP/IP fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Web protocols (HTTP, XML)
- Experience modifying system parameters
- IBM Tivoli Identity Manager 5.1 Basic Implementation (TW251GB)
- IBM Tivoli Implementation Foundation Skills: LDAP Fundamentals (TOF04GB)
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses