- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This instructor-led course provides you with an understanding of the configurations that need to be performed in IBM® Sterling Channel Applications Manager, IBM® Sterling Business Center and the IBM® Sterling Applications Manager for the IBM® Sterling Field Sales application. This course is primarily designed for administrators who need to administer the Sterling Field Sales application to meet their business requirements.
This course introduces you to the different Order Capture applications offered by IBM and then proceeds to focus on the backend configurations required to customize the Sterling Field Sales application. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, you learn about topics such as how to configure the basic and advanced options in Sterling Channel Applications Manager.
This basic course is designed for administrator users who need to administer the Sterling Field Sales application.
You should have completed:
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation Part. Modeling and User Security (6T801GB)
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation - Process Modeling (6T806GB)
- IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation Item and Pricing Configuration (6T811GB)
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1. Order Capture Applications
- Lesson 2. Sterling Field Sales Concepts
- Lesson 3. Sterling Field Sales Basic Setup
- Exercise 3. Modifying Primary and Advanced Rules
- Lesson 4. Sterling Field Sales Additional Setup
- Exercise 4. Modifying Additional Configuration Set Up
- Lesson 5. Course Wrap Up
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses