- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This instructor-led course introduces you to the Sterling File Gateway functionality and provides the specific technical skills needed to deploy and support it. The course provides an overview of the features and provides hands-on exercises for creating routing templates, transforming file names, searching for files within a route, and reporting on file transfers.
This course is designed for administrative users who administer the Sterling File Gateway application.
You should have a working knowledge of IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1. Users and Trading Partners
- Exercise 1. Create Communities and Partners
- Lesson 2. Route Channel Templates (RCT
- Exercise 2. Create a Route Channel Template
- Lesson 3. Mailbox Management
- Exercise 3. Locate Mailboxes
- Lesson 4. RCT, MyFileGateway and Visibility
- Exercise 4. Create a Routing Channel
- Lesson 5. Dynamic Routes
- Exercise 5. Create a Dynamic Route
- Lesson 6. Extensibility
- Exercise 6. Extensibility Testing
- Lesson 7. File Layers
- Exercise 7. File Layers
- Lesson 8. Course Wrap Up
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses