- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course teaches the Telephone interviewers to understand, interact and manage the Telephone interviewing environment.
This course is for anyone responsible for conducting Telephone interviews with IBM SPSS Data Collection, as well as Supervisors that may need to understand and manage this interaction.
Please refer to course overview.
For onsite delivery, access to a PASW Data Collection Phone server and a fully functioning PASW Data Collection Phone installation.
- Overview of the Interviewer Station used to conduct Telephone surveys
- Making contact with a Participant
- Conducting a Telephone survey and dealing with call outcomes
- Actions and options available once a survey has been completed
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses