- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
IBM SPSS Data Collection Survey Authoring (Base) (V7) is a one day course designed to be the first step of a complete Author training solution.
Regardless of your deployment options (Web, Telephone, Paper, Data Entry or Interviewer), this course will teach you how to create a variety of survey questions, how to use external content when available, how surveys are structured and managed and finally how to implement and validate survey logic.
Having acquired this grounding in survey creation, the second step involves taking additional courses that teach how to integrate your specific deployment requirements - for example; adding images, web pages templates, sample and quota for web surveys. Each of these additional courses also take you through the final step of survey deployment.
This basic course is intended for users of IBM SPSS Data Collection Author that need to create and deploy surveys.
Please refer to course overview for description information.
Understanding of the survey creation and the data collection processes would be helpful, but not required.
- Lesson 1 - Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Author Overview
- Lesson 3 - Using Pre-Created Content First
- Lesson 4 - Info questions, Working with Text and Review
- Lesson 5 - Basic Categorical Questions
- Lesson 6 - Complex Categorical Questions
- Lesson 7 - Unstructured Questions
- Lesson 8 - Grid Questions
- Lesson 9 - Looped Questions
- Lesson 10 - Basic Survey Flow
- Lesson 11 - Complex Survey Flow
- Lesson 12 - Survey Validation
- Lesson 13 - Course Summary
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses