- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 1 Day
This course introduces the IBM Security zSecure Audit rule-based compliance evaluation framework.
The course discusses rule-based compliance evaluation concepts and includes an overview and demonstration of the supported compliance functions and reports. With the standard built-in compliance evaluation interface, you report the compliance of your systems against one or more of the supported external standards: STIG, GSD, or PCI-DSS.
The course teaches you how to customize the compliance evaluation for the supported standards to fit your company's requirements. Finally, you learn how to create a company-defined compliance standard.
Hands-on exercises are included to enforce the skills that are taught in this course so that you can experiment with the rule-based compliance evaluation interface.
- The target audience for this advanced level course is security administrators, auditors, and compliance officers.
- Explain the concept of rule-based compliance evaluation with zSecure Audit.
- Run compliance evaluations against the supported standards: GSD, STIG, and PCI-DSS.
- Use the compliance evaluation results to apply the applicable changes to comply with the applicable (external) standard.
- Customize compliance evaluation to fit with company security and audit policies.
- Build customized company-specific compliance standards, rules, and tests.
You should have the following skills:
- Basic knowledge of and experience with z/OS and RACF
- Familiarity with the IBM Security zSecure Audit ISPF panel interface
- Knowledge of and experience with the CARLa programming language
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses