- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course teaches IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager concepts and administration. Lecture topics that are taught include planning, installation, configuration, reporting, and problem determination. The course also includes many hands-on exercises to supplement the lecture.
This intermediate course covers administration and configuration of IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager. It is designed for Security Identity Manager administrators and those involved with Privileged Identity Management.
You should have:
- Completed the Security Identity Manager Basic Administration course or equivalent
- Completed the Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On Deployment and Administration or equivalent
- Basic Windows Administration skills
- Introduction to IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager
- Concepts, Planning and Installation
- Shared Accounts
- Automated check out and check in
- Problem Determination
- Advanced Topics
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses