- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
IBM® Security Access Manager for Web (formerly IBM Tivoli® Access Manager for e-business) is a scalable and centralized user authentication, authorization, and web single sign-on solution.
This intermediate course is for system and web administrators.
You should have:
- Basic Linux or UNIX skills, including command-line
- Basic Windows skills
- HTTP Server skills
- Basic IBM WebSphere Application Server skills
- Basic Directory Server skills
- Describe the purpose and components of IBM Security Access Manager for Web
- Use the Web Gateway Appliance
- Describe the reverse proxy authentication and authorization
- Create users, groups, access control lists, and protected object policies
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses