- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is for new Rational DOORS users. It introduces basic Rational DOORS concepts and functionality. It includes hands-on exercises that teach users to create, edit, manipulate, and analyze requirements data in Rational DOORS.
This basic course is for new IBM Rational DOORS users.
Please refer to course overview for description information.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Edit information
- Structure information
- Get Word documents into Rational DOORS
- Generate requirements documents
- Use attributes to capture information about requirements
- Find data
- Manipulate the display
- Create and analyze traceability
- Insert information in other formats
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses