- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
This course provides an overview of the Predictive Insights product. It introduces analytics and how you use them to create automated thresholds. It also draws relationships between key performance indicators (KPIs). You learn how to select useful KPIs from monitored data and develop data models that are fed into the analysis engine. You also learn how to install and configure the analysis engine to account for different monitoring environments, use the interface, and interpret various alarms. Topics in this course also teach you how to complete advance data mediation techniques using the open-source tool logstash.
This basic course is for individuals responsible for deploying Predective Insights 1.3.
You should have:
- Basic understanding of application/network monitoring technology
- Basic Linux operating system skills to navigate and run basic commands
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Predictive Insights overview
- Architectural information
- Data sources and modeling
- Configuring and operating the server
- Administration and troubleshooting
- Advanced mediation techniques
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses