- Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
IBM OpenPages: Report Authoring (V7.0) provides report authors with fundamental and advanced techniques to create reports based upon the IBM OpenPages GRC Platform. The students will learn the use of the reporting framework model, namespaces, CognosReport Studio reports, Cognos Workspace Advanced reports, and others.
This advanced course is for IBM OpenPages GRC Platform report authors.
Please refer to course overview for description information.
You should have completed:
- IBM Cognos Report Studio: Author Professional ReportsFundamentals (V10.2)
- Using IBM OpenPages (V7.0)
- IBM Cognos Reprot Studio: Author Active Reports (V10.1) -optional
- IBM Cognos Workspace Advancesd: Author Self-Service Reports(V10.2) - optional
- IBM Cognos Workspace: Create Workspaces (V10.2) - optional
- You should have experience using basic Windows and browser functionality.
- IBM OpenPages Reporting Framework
- Creating Cognos Workspace Advanced reports
- Using Cognos Report Studio
- Using Cognos Workspace
- Using Cognos Event Studio
- IBM OpenPages Functions and Query Operations
- List Headers
- Conditional Variables
- Sorting Data and Using Images
- Spreadsheet Considerations and Reporting Fragments
- Report Performance and Report Administration
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses