Service providers who manage assets must improve service levels and customer response while improving cash flow and controlling costs. Many companies transfer specific functions to the service provider, improving focus on core business and mission while reducing overhead. This workshop guides you through IBM Maximo for Service Providers 7.5.3. Students perform hands-on exercises developing service level agreements, create response plans, develop customer agreements, complete work orders and complete service requests. Finally, students bill the customer.
This is a basic course for anyone who needs to get started with Maximo for Service Providers.
- Create security groups, customer options, and access list
- Create service level agreements (SLAs) with escalations
- Create response plans and create imbedded job plans
- Create customer agreements, price schedules, and sales orders
- Initiate and complete SR, workorder, and sales order for SLAs, response plans, and customer agreements
- Describe and perform billings
- Design workflow to flag required missing fields and automatically apply SLAs, response plans, and customer agreements
- Understand the Tivoli Process Automation Engine (TPAE)
- Have practical experience with Maximo Asset Manager Recommended course:
- Tivoli's Process Automation Engine 7.5 Fundamentals (TR711), or equivalent experience.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses