- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 4 Days
This course introduces the fundamental concepts and setup considerations of the various business areas supported by Maximo.
- IBM Maximo Asset Management overview
- Core data setup and configuration
- Item and asset planning and setup
- Inventory and purchasing
- Work management
- Query and retrieve data
- Describe the asset management life cycle
- Enter core data elements and data structures
- Describe options that are available for various applications
- Describe and use the different Maximo applications and functions as they relate to business processes
This basic course is for Project Managers, consultants, and client project teams, whose members can include: System administrator IT administrator Maintenance personnel Procurement personnel Inventory personnel Asset manager Work manager
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.