- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Technical Boot Camp will prepare an implementation team member for the types of tasks that they would be expected to perform on their first project. The Boot Camp is not focused on the Marketing or End-User side of the IBM Initiate Master Data Service platform, but rather on the behind-the-scenes processes that take place in a typical implementation.
This course replaces course Initiate Technical Boot Camp (ZZ100GB). This is the Classroom version of Instructor-led Online course Initiate Technical Boot Camp V10 - ILO (3Z101GB).
This intermediate course is for: Implementation Team Members Internal Initiate Technical Staff Service Delivery Partners Sales Consultants
Please refer to the course overview for description information.
- Install and navigate Workbench
- Work with a data extract and CloverETL graphs
- Design and build an algorithm
- Perform an initial data load and bulk cross match
- Analyze the quality of the data in your database
- Perform threshold and bucketing analysis
- Explore the weight generation
- Test the configuration using a CloverETL graph
- Configure LDAP
- Configure IBM Initiate Inspector
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses