- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This is the Classroom version of Instructor-led Online course (3Z430GB).
This course is designed to lead students through the process of loading data into the system and processing it. It will prepare an implementation team member for the types of tasks that they would be expected to perform on their first project.
This class is not focused on the Marketing or End-User side of the IBM Initiate Master Data Service platform, but rather on the behind-the-scenes processes that take place in a typical implementation.
- Perform an initial data load and bulk cross match
- Analyze the quality of the data in your database
- Perform threshold and bucketing analysis
- Explore the weight generation
Students should have taken:
- Introduction to InfoSphere Master Data Management - Standard Edition.
- Deplying the instance
- Deriving data
- Generating weights
- Running a bulk cross match
- Analyzing thresholds and matched pairs
- Analyzing buckets and frequency based bucketing
- Reiterating the process
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses