This is the Classroom version of Instructor-led Online course InfoSphere MDM Reference Data Management V10 - ILO (3Z670GB). This course is designed to prepare you to implement and understand the InfoSphere Reference Data Management solution and how the solution will work within their organization. You will install and use the InfoSphere Reference Data Management Hub and Console to manage data sets, data types, mappings, hierarchies and subscriptions. For each core area, the instructor will explain the high-level concepts and have you work with the feature in the lab exercises. Heavy emphasis is put on exercises and activities, allowing course participants to apply the knowledge that they learn in the classroom.
- Understand the problems and issues RDM was designed to fix
- Understand how RDM fit's into an organization
- Ability to set up a development environment for the RDM solution
- Ability to configure the RDM solution (security, life cycle state machine, property files)
- Understand the how reference data is stored in the RDM Hub
- Ability to use the Console to add, update and retrieve Reference Data
- Understand the versions and translations of Reference Data
- Understand the Life Cycle of Reference Data
- Ability to invoke services to retrieve data set values
- Understand the import and export of reference data.
- Understand the ability to extend the RDM solution through UI Extension, Behavior Extension, Event Manager and Validation
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses