- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 1 Day
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This course is designed to teach IBM InfoSphere Fasttrack fundamentals both in concepts and hands on. The course is updated to Information Server V9.1. This course enables you to acquire the skills necessary to create mapping specifications in FastTrack and generate DataStage jobs from them.
This basic course is designed to teach IBM InfoSphere Fasttrack fundamentals to Business Analysts and DataStage Developers.
- Unit 1 - Introduction to FastTrack
- Unit 2 - Working in FastTrack
- Unit 3 - Building a Simple Mapping Specification
- Unit 4 - Complex Mapping Specifications
- Unit 5 - Data Rules and Mapping Compositions
- Unit 6 - Business Terms, Imports and Reports
- Unit 7 - Generating Mapping Specifications from DataStage jobs
- Unit 8 - Importing and Exporting FastTrack and DataStage Metadata Assets using istool
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses