- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course that provides students with an understanding of how to use the Analysis Repository to keep track of information by adding items and documents. Discover how to explore the Analysis Repository to find relevant information and use this information to create association charts. Also learn how to chart and visualize using Analyst's Notebook Premium and work with different schemas. An interactive course using a combination of lecture, hands-on work and exercises.
This intermediate course is designed to train National security staff, law enforcement agents, competitive intelligence analysts and researchers.
You should have:
- Completion of IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Essentials (9I02G), IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook Importing and Analysis (9I03G) and Analyst’s Notebook Customizing and Semantics (9I04G) courses
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft ® Windows® 7
- Basic understanding of intelligence analysis techniques and concepts
- Experience in visual investigative techniques
- Completion of the quick start training videos (Installation, Schema, Data import, Data creation, Data explore, and Charts) (would be advantageous).
- Introduction t Analyst’s Notebook Premium
- Exploring the Analysis Repository
- Searching the Analysis Repository
- Working with items
- Importing data int the Analysis Repository
- Advanced Analysis in Analyst's Notebook Premium
- Working with Schemas
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses