- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course takes you through the technology behind IBM Flash System and its hardware components. The course covers the logical objects and the terminologies along with the step to deploy and configure the IBM FlashSystem 840 storage. This course will provide hands-on facilities with lab access, which will demonstrate how to perform the initial setup of storage, create hosts and volumes using Graphical User Interface (GUI) and CLI methods.
This intermediate course is for personnel who are assessing and planning to deploy IBM Flash storage and solutions.
You should have completed:
- IBM Flash Storage Fundamentals (SSFS1G)
- IBM FlashSystem 840 Storage Implementation Overview
- Introduction to Flash
- IBM FlashSystem 840 Hardware Architecture
- IBM FlashSystem 840 Management Interface and Functions
- IBM FlashSystem 840 Host Interface connectivity and integration of host
- IBM FlashSystem Integration with IBM SVC
- Managing the IBM FlashSystem 840 Environment
- IBM FlashSystem V840 Enterprise performance solution
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses