- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
This course provides the skills and knowledge required by everyone new to IBM FileNet P8. It enables you to understand and use FileNet P8 systems. It also ensures that you have a proper foundation for success in more advanced FileNet P8 technical subject areas. It is a prerequisite for higher-level courses.
For the IT professional: Offers fundamental IBM FileNet P8 knowledge, the basis for learning to design, develop, build, and maintain IBM FileNet P8 products and solutions.
For the business user: Teaches the skills needed to work with content and automated processes, so that you can track and manage work with
FileNet P8 tools. Teaches how an IBM FileNet P8 system supports business tasks and functions of your organization.
This intermediate course is for everyone new to IBM FileNet P8.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare you for more advanced IBM FileNet P8 5.0 training courses using Workplace XT.
You should be familiar with Windows user applications.
- The business benefits of using an IBM FileNet P8 system and solutions
- The key components of IBM FileNet P8, their functions, and what each component does behind the scenes during common processing
- How to use Content Manager - add content, standardize content entry search for content, view stored content,use versions capability and active content capabilities
- How to use Workplace XT - use the interface, set personal user preferences
- How to use Workflow - define a simple workflow, process work, monitor work status, manage work
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses