- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course provides information about Process Java API methods for developing custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Process Engine. In order to practice these skills, you write code using Process Java API and work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet Business Process Manager system.
This intermediate course is for programmers responsible for the design and development of custom BPM applications, and anyone who needs to know the capabilities of the Process Java API.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to develop custom applications that access the IBM FileNet P8 Process Engine.
You should have:
- Basic programming experience in Java-based technologies
- Familiarity with business process management and workflow concepts
You should have completed:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- It is recommended that you complete the following courses:
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Administration (F1440GB)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450GB)
- About IBM FileNet Business Process Manager
- About Process objects and Process Java API
- How to use Process Java API for the following tasks:
- Creating a Process Engine sessions
- Creating work
- Finding work
- Processing work
- Monitoring work status
- Using application space, roles and in-baskets.
- How to integrate process components
- How to configure email notifications
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses