- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 1 Day
This course is for the administrator who maintains an IBM Enterprise Records system.
You monitor the IBM Enterprise Records system and the IBM FileNet P8 system with which it runs.
You configure and run the sweep processes, as well as configure and run automatic destruction processes and automatic volume creation. You also configure auditing, export audit logs and retain, archive, and purge metadata.
This course is for anyone who is going to maintain an IBM Enterprise Records system.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to configure and run the sweep processes, configure and run automatic destruction processes, configure automatic volume creation, configure auditing, and retain, archive, and purge metadata.
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace (F140GB)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178GB)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: System Configuration (F179GB)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F142GB)
- Configure multiple profiles of Disposition Sweep
- Configure an instance of Hold Sweep
- Configure automatic destruction of records
- Configure automatic volume creation
- Enable and configure auditing
- View and export audit logs
- Enable metadata retention on the file plan
- Export and delete retained metadata from the production system
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses