- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for designing the file plan for an IBM Enterprise Records system and making decisions regarding record retention, disposition, and security. You use the IBM Enterprise Records web application to create the file plan. You work with a records administrator, an installer, a database administrator, and a programmer. You must be able to organize and communicate records management system requirements to the other roles.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for designing file plans for records management.
This course is for anyone who is responsible for planning the records management strategy for their organization that uses IBM Enterprise Records.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design a functional and efficient records management file plan and coordinate its development and deployment.
You should complete:
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F178GB)
- IBM FileNet P8 V4.5 Prerequisite Skills (F040GB)
- How to coordinate file plan development
- Core file plan design concepts
- How to create a functional classification file plan
- How to create a retention model file plan
- How to create a case model file plan
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses