- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is for those who either administer IBM Enterprise Records or use it to maintain the retention, disposition, and security of records.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for both records managers and system administrators.
By completing this course, you acquire knowledge and skills that are needed in more advanced IBM Enterprise Records courses.
This intermediate course is for anyone who manages records using IBM Enterprise Records or administers an IBM Enterprise Records system.
Declare and manage records using basic configurations
- You should have completed either one of the following courses or
- have equivalent experience:
- IBM FileNet P8 Pre-requisites 4.5 (SPO) (F0409GB)
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410GB)
- Identify the capabilities of IBM Enterprise Records
- Identify the role of IBM Enterprise Records in an enterprise compliance solution
- Identify and search for records that are ready for disposition
- Declare electronic records
- Create and apply disposition schedules
- Apply alternate retentions
- Work with file plan containers
- Place and remove holds
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses