- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
This course teaches you how to make use of advanced SQL techniques to access DB2 databases in different environments. This course is appropriate for customers working in all DB2 environments, specifically for z/OS, Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
This intermediate course is for experienced SQL end users, application programmers, database administrators, and user support staff who need more advanced knowledge of SQL.
You should have experience with:
- coding and executing basic SQL statements. These skills can be developed by attending
- SQL Workshop (CE120GB), or equivalent experience.
- Create Objects
- CASE, CAST, Summary Tables, and Materialized Query Tables
- Using Subqueries
- Scalar Functions
- Table Expressions and Recursive SQL
- UDTs/UDFs and Performance
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses