- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
This course is for System Administrators and Support Technicians to perform configuration tasks, administrative tasks, maintenance, and performance monitoring on an IBM Datacap Capture system.
You work initially with an IBM Datacap Taskmaster system on Windows 7 configured in the all-in-one configuration. This is with all Datacap software installed on one system. You then reconfigure to a two machine installation by including a Server 2008 DNS server with Active Directory and some of the Datacap server components.
This intermediate course is for anyone who needs to administer IBM Datacap Taskmaster systems or support Datacap users.
You must have:
- knowledge in IBM Datacap Taskmaster system components and functionality
- Some familiarity with relational databases
- Familiarity with Windows security
- System configuration
- Taskmaster Single-machine configuration
- Configure and Start Taskmaster Server service
- Configure Internet Explorer
- Configure Taskmaster Web client.
- Set privileges and permissions
- ADSI authentication (Active Directory)
- LDAP authentication (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- ADLDS authentication (Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services)
- LLLDAP authentication (Low-Level Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- Configure Taskmaster server
- Configure Taskmaster client
- Configure Taskmaster Web server
- Monitoring system performance and production volume. (Optimizespeed/throughput).
- Meeting customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements.
- Manage resources (disk space, high availability, databases, logs, etc.)
- Purge completed workflows.
- Configure NENU (New Enhanced Notification Utility) to handle process exceptions.
- View event logs
- Maintain event logs
- Log File Locations
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses