- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of the Data Domains for the InfoSphere Master Data Management 10 Advanced Edition. This course takes a comprehensive look at the three core data domains of InfoSphere MDM: Party, Account, and Product. For each of the domains spanned by InfoSphere MDM, you will be exposed to the data model, services, and rules associated with the main entities of that domain. Heavy emphasis is put on exercises and activities so that you can apply the knowledge that you learn after course conclusion.
This is the Classroom version of Instructor-led Online course Data Model and Service Mapping for InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition V10 (ILO) (3Z610GB).
- Understand the Party Domain and the main Party Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Product Domain and the main Product Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Account Domain and the main Account Entities and Services available in InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the documentation available for the MDM Server Data Model and Services
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses