- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course provides you with a technical understanding of developing IBM Cúram workflows. Workflow supports the automation of business processes and allows work to be routed among inpiduals, departments, and the automated parts of the system. IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) applications provide workflow process definitions to support a range of business processes that bring efficiency benefits to organizations. This course describes how to design and implement workflow process definitions.
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have completed one of the following courses:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G), or
- The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D44G:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5, or:
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.
- You should also have achieved certification as an IBM Cúram application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
- Workflow concepts and benefits
- The role of the Process Definition Tool (PDT) when defining IBM Cúram workflows
- Creating workflow data
- The activity types supported by IBM Cúram Workflow and their respective purposes
- The role of allocation strategies in IBM Cúram-defined workflows
- The role played by tasks and notifications in IBM Cúram-defined workflows
- The approach for developing workflows
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses