- Duration: 3 Days
This course begins with the administrative tasks for IBM Content Navigator. The course then explores different options for customizing and extending the features of IBM Content Navigator including developing plug-ins.
This course is for: Developers who are responsible for Customizing and extending the IBM Content Navigator features by developing plug-ins Building a customized user interface and applications for IBM Content Navigator Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of IBM Content Navigator. Administrators who configure and customize IBM Content Navigator using the Administration desktop.
You should have:
- Intermediate level expertise in the following technologies:
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML 5)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3)
- Dojo (version 1.8.4)
Experience with Eclipse IDE for developing applications.
Familiarity with deploying applications in WebSphere Application Server.
Basic knowledge in the following technologies is recommended:
- Dojo Mobile
- Application development with IBM Worklight Studio
- Apache Cordova API
Familiarity with Content and Business Process Management (workflow) concepts
- Getting Started with Content Navigator 2.0 (WBT) (F2059)
- Introduction to Development with Dojo (00753761)
- Configure IBM Content Navigator
- Customize a Desktop Appearance
- Implement External Data Services (EDS)
- Develop Plug-ins
- Create a Custom Workflow Step Processor
- Use Content Navigator widgets in other applications
- Extend IBM Content Navigator Solutions to Mobile Platform
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses