- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is designed for a technical audience to work with and configure the InfoSphere MDM Standard Edition. During the course you will be exposed to an Architecture review, engine utilities, configuring algorithms, performance best practices and the Java API. This has been designed to build upon skills and knowledge gained from the Initiate Boot Camp course and/or the Data Model, Architecture and Initial Load and Processing classes.
This intermediate course is for Infrastructure Specialist, Senior Technical Specialist,Technical Specialist, Support Engineers, and System Architects.
You should have completed:
- Initiate Boot Camp or InfoSphere MDM Data Model and Architecture and Initial Load and Processing classes
- General implementation process
- Deploying the instance
- Deriving data
- Generating weights
- Running a bulk cross match
- Analyzing thresholds and matched pairs
- Analyzing buckets and frequency based bucketing
- Reiterating the process
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses