- Duration: 2 Days
In this course, students will learn how to author reports that navigate and manipulate dimensional data structures using specific dimensional functions and features available in Report Studio.
- Introduction to Dimensional Concepts
- Introduction to Dimensional Data in Reports
- Dimensional Report Context
- Focus Your Dimensional Data
- Calculations and Dimensional Functions
- Functions for Navigating Dimensional Hierarchies
- Relative Functions
- Advanced Drilling Techniques and Member Sets
- Set Up Drill-Through Reports
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses