- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
In this course, students will learn how to author reports that navigate and manipulate dimensional data structures using specific dimensional functions and features available in Report Studio.
- Introduction to Dimensional Concepts
- Introduction to Dimensional Data in Reports
- Dimensional Report Context
- Focus Your Dimensional Data
- Calculations and Dimensional Functions
- Functions for Navigating Dimensional Hierarchies
- Relative Functions
- Advanced Drilling Techniques and Member Sets
- Set Up Drill-Through Reports
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses