- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 2 Days
This course is designed for professional report authors to learn advanced report building techniques using mostly relational data models, and ways of enhancing, customizing, and managing professional reports.
- Create Query Models
- Create Query Reports Based on Relationships
- Create Advanced Dynamic Reports
- Design Effective Prompts
- Create Additional Advanced Reports
- Examine the Report Specification
- Distribute Reports Through Bursting
- Enhance User Interaction with HTML
- Analyze Data Using Statistical Reports
- End-to-End Workshop (Optional)
- Professional Report Authors
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses