- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
This course provides a comprehensive guide to designing, developing, migrating, securing, and deploying a Case Manager solution.
- This intermediate-level course is for:Solution architects design, build, and validate Case Manager Solutions within the development environment. They have full control of all the tools within that development environment.System administrators migrate, secure, and maintain Case Manager Solutions in QA and production environments. They have control of environment access and are responsible for moving solutions between environments.
- Design and build Case Manager Solutions.
- Create a solution, deploy, and test in a development environment.
- Customize the client display in a solution.
- Work with page layouts, properties displays, and wiring widgets together
- Migrate and deploy a solution.
- Package and move a complex solution from a development environment t a production profile environment.
- Use integrated business rules in a solution.
- Create business rules using the integrated rules engine.
- Configure security for a solution.
- Manage solution security in development and production environments.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses