- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
This course provides information about customizing the Case Manager Client application, Case management REST APIs and creating custom widgets that uses these REST APIs. You work with a fully functioning IBM Case Manager system to practice these skills.
This course is for: User Interface developers responsible for the customization of the Case Manager Client application and creating custom widgets that uses the Case management REST resources Anyone who needs to know the capabilities of the Case Manager Client application and Case Management REST Resource
You should have:
- Familiarity with business process management and workflow concepts
- IBM Case Manager 5.1: Build, Deploy, and Monitor a Solution (F185) - recommended
How to customize the Case Manager Client application?
- Create a new space and a page.
- Establish communication between widgets.
- Access runtime configuration items.
- Customize the following items:
- Existing widgets
- Help information
- Banner and application name Client login page
- Business Space styles
- About Case Management REST Resources
- Process Engine REST Service
- Managing roles, in-baskets and workflows
- Case Manager REST protocol
- Creating and managing case objects
IBM CMIS for FileNet Content Manager
- Managing case folders and documents
- How to create generic widgets?
- A Hello World widget
- A widget with a publish event
- A widget with a handle event
- How to create custom widgets using the Case Management REST Resources?
- Create a custom widget using Process Engine REST Service
- Create a custom widget using the Case Manager REST protocol
- Create a custom widget using IBM CMIS
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses