- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This intermediate course is for anyone whose job includes responsibility for designing and building solutions, deploying a solution to production, integrating the solution with an ILOG JRules system, and monitoring activity on a Case Manager system using Cognos Real Time Monitoring.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design and build a solution.
- Develop the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy a solution to production.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to integrate ILOG JRules in a solution.
- Cultivate the knowledge and skills necessary to monitor case management activity using Cognos RTM.
You should have completed:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410GB)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F1420GB)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450GB)
- Introduction to Case Manager
- Structure of a solution
- Process a case
- Solution design principles
- Overview of add-on functions
- Create properties and document types
- Create roles and in-baskets
- Create a case type and task
- Create a step map
- Deploy and test a solution
- Use preconditions and sets
- Use Process Designer integration capabilities
- Deployment process
- Configure the Production environment profile
- Migrate solution assets
- Migrate and deploy the solution package
- Introduction to IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules
- Create a rule project with ILOG Rule Studio
- Deploy rules to Rule Execution Server
- Integrate business rules into a solution
- Introduction to Cognos RTM
- Create a custom dashboard using existing dashboard objects
- Case Monitor architecture
- Database structures
- Create a dashboard object
- Create a custom measure for a dashboard object
- Create a custom dimension for a dashboard object
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses