- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
This course teaches the skills needed to configure a workflow system to support FileNet workflow applications.
Workflow System Administrators responsible for day-to-day operations of production FileNet Workflow applications and maintenance of the workflow systems.
Workflow Authors responsible for designing and implementing FileNet workflow applications in the development environment.
- F115G IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.2: Implementation and Administration
- Or equivalent IBM FileNet P8 experience
You will learn:
- Workflow system concepts
- How to Configure an isolated region and region objects
- About data fields and how to expose them
- About indexes and how to define them
- How to configure in-baskets and roles
- How to configure IBM Content Navigator for worklfow
- How to configure a web application and a step processor
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses